Saturday 21 April 2012

Winter Jammies

Hello.

I have been sewing some Winter PJ's for the kids and this is what I have done so far.



For the purple PJ's I used the Simplicity 4388 pattern.
I made them a size 10 and they were a really good fit.



The Lion Jammies were made using the Butterick 4695 pattern.
I made size 5 and they are massive on my son.
 No worries though. They will fit him next year too.


The red & white polka dot nighty was made with the same pattern.
This time I made a size 3 (a size smaller than I ordinarily would have) and it fit great.


I like the high side splits and the long length.




When I searched the internet for a link there were no images, in fact the pattern that comes up when Butterick 4695 is typed in is actually a vintage ladies coat.

I purchased this pattern about 16 years ago and I love that I am still using it.



Linking Up here.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...