Sunday 15 April 2012

A $3 Skirt and More Bargain Finds

Hello.

I wanted to share some of the great op shop finds I have made over the last couple of weeks.
This skirt would have to be one of my favourite things.


Just check out this pocket. I just love it!
I am going to try to copy it on one of the next skirts I make.
It has lovely ribbon edging around the pocket and such pretty embroidery around the bottom.


 A pretty skirt for $3


Then I found a cool boys shirt.



Not bad for $3 


For the first time I searched out sewing patterns at my local op shop and I found these ones.
I got the 3 patterns for $2
The PJ's (on the left) is size 2 and will perfectly suit my little one for next summer.
The skirt pattern is size 6. I don't have any one to fit it yet but I just LOVED it and couldn't not buy it. 


This t-shirt pattern I bought to use as a standard t-shirt. It is size 4-5-6
so I will get some use out of it with my 4 & 5 year old.


That's it for today.
I'll be sure to share any other finds from my op shop adventures soon.





2 comments:

  1. Nice finds! I love that girls PJ pattern, the short one is so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love the skirt! It is adorable.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...