Wednesday 11 April 2012

Luck is following me around at the moment

Hello.

Tuesday morning I woke and checked my blogger dashboard and my emails
and discovered I had won 2 seperate competitions.


The first one I entered at Melly Sews and it was to win 4 Lily Giggle PDF patterns.

I chose the following













Then my next competition win was from Jenny at The Southern Institute 
where I won a $75 amazon voucher.

I spent almost a whole day deciding  what to buy and I ended up choosing the following.



For those of you wanting a more detailed look at this book check out this link.


The next item was Carefree Clothes for Girls


This one is a Japanese pattern book that has been translated into English.
Having this book as a reference will help me understand my other 
Japanese Pattern books a little better.

I still have about $10 left on my amazon voucher so I'll keep searching and maybe add a little something extra to this list in the future.

Anyway I want to shout out a HUGE
THANK YOU
to all involved in my wins.

If you notice me missing from blogland for a while
it's because I am very busy sewing with all of my new patterns.

Have a great day everyone!








1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...