Sunday 8 April 2012

A tea towel dress.

Hello.

I found a cute tutorial the other day from Tea Rose Home on how to make a dress from 5 tea towels.
I just had to try it out.


I hadn't really read through the post thoroughly. I just looked at the pictures and read the directions. Having re-read it once I finished the dress it states that the dress best suits a 6 year old.
Well my girl is only 4 years old so this dress it slightly huge on her.


It still is a cute dress.

I am looking into how to donate this dress to dress a girl around the world.

 It was just such a cute project and I couldn't resist trying it.




4 comments:

  1. It's a lovely dress, Sherry, but yes, just a tad too big. Good on you for donating to 'Dress A Girl'! Here's the link to Kristy's (Hopeful Threads) page with details of her Dress A Girl sew-along...
    http://hopefulthreads.blogspot.com.au/2012/04/april-2012-monthly-project-announcement.html

    Here's the link for the Australian rep for Dress A Girl...
    http://dressagirlaustralia.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. It's darling! A lovely donation indeed!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...