Monday 5 September 2011

On The Border Skirt

Hello All

I wanted to share a skirt I made for my daughter a while ago. I purchased Little Girls Big Style just before I had my last baby. I completely read it through within 2 days. I was so excited to have this book, it was my first pattern book I had purchased and it was lovely.


I found a skirt that I thought was pretty, 


searched through my fabric stash and created this:


 There was no pattern pieces for this skirt, just measurements as they were all rectangles. This skirt was very easy to assemble. When finished, it was quite a bit shorter than the example in the book. Next time I will adjust the length and make it longer, with a slightly thicker ruffle too.


It is totally cute this length though.

3 comments:

  1. That IS cute!!! Paired with leggings maybe it can last even a bit longer. The fabrics are great too, I've always loved that bird print. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...