Sunday 22 January 2012

Aprons Galore

Hello.

Yesterday  had in mind to finish a cute little outfit I had started on Friday
but I got persuaded by my 3.5 year old to make her an apron to match her Dads.

Once I had done that my 10 year old wanted one and then I just had to make one for my 5 year old son too.

This was the result.


I traced an existing kids apron we had to make the pattern.



I decided to make a tie around the neck and at the back so these apron can grow with my kids.
As you can see the same size apron fits all 3 kids, it just differs in length.



The love heart apron has 2 loveheart pockets,
the star apron has a rectangular pocket and
the stripey apron has one large rectangular pocket that I divided into 3.

Hopefully I'll get a chance in the next day or two to complete
my little baby outfit I started on Friday.

I really am addicted to sewing you know, I just can't get it out of my mind!!!
I know most of you can relate :)

3 comments:

  1. Can relate totally, Sherry!!! Great aprons...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous aprons and models, I like your idea of making them tie at both ends to allow growth.
    Good luck getting your other project finished!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for linking up these terrific kids' aprons, Sherry...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...