Sunday 29 July 2012

Two cute Little Tops

Hello.

I made a couple of little tops the other day using one of my Japanese Pattern Books.
The brown top was made from a doona cover I picked up from the op-shop for $1


It is such nice fabric, with a little silky shine to it.



I used this pattern but decided not to add the ruffle to the sleeves,
instead adding some elastic.




I made the second top for my daughter to wear for her school photos.
This one I made plain red using quilting cotton and just added some black buttons and ribbon.



I'm sure I will make a few more of these tops.
They are just sooo sweet!


Linking up here.


1 comment:

  1. Oh my word, I love these! I wish I could sew. Thanks for sharing at our Pinteresting Party
    .

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...