Tuesday 15 May 2012

Pretty Little Top from my Japanese Pattern Book

Hello.

I received the books I chose with my Amazon gift voucher the other day.
They definately don't disappoint.
I have completed the first project from this book.
I chose a top that has a crossover back. It is so pretty.



I have made a size 5 and have traced the pattern in a size 4.
This one is off to my facebook page and is now for sale. The size 4 will be kept for my girl.


The next project I have in mind is a long sleeved dress.
Here is a sneek peek.

See you when I'm done.

Linking up here.

6 comments:

  1. Love the little ruffled sleeves, Sherry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely! I'm loving those shorts in the books pic too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make me want these sewing books every time you sew with them! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks so comfortable. It would be fun to have an adult size!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful. You chose the perfect fabric for that pattern.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...