Saturday 2 June 2012

My latest addiction - Turning T-shirts into Pants

Hello.

This weekend has been all about transforming my sons old t-shirts into
little PJ pants for my little girl.
You can see my first two attempts in the previous post.

This time I worked on transforming a Boys/Mens t-shirt into
something a little girl would be proud to wear.


This is what I came up with.


I used 3 different t-shirts to add some nice big flowers to an otherwise boring pair of green pants.


This little butterfly was the centre motif of one of my daughters favourite t-shirts
that was too stained to wear again.


I added a coloured button to the middle of each flower.






Linking up here.












4 comments:

  1. What a great idea for old tees! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look so comfy! She's getting so big! Where did our babies go Sherry????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute as! Great recycling. Thanks for visiting my blog. I didn't use pellon with my jacket. Too expensive, plus didn't want it to be too stiff. Happy sewing! suz

    ReplyDelete
  4. TOO cute!! What a great idea!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...